Work for Beata Heuman
About the Job:
We’re seeking a well-rounded Mid Level Interior Designer with at least 2 years’ experience to join our creative team in Hammersmith. Primarily working on high end residential projects, this person will provide a supporting role to one of our Senior Designers and so must be able to hit the ground running. You will be working on a range of projects at any one time and so the ability to multitask is essential. Strong design knowledge and experience, from concept through to delivery is vital, as are strong presentation and communication skills
Role Title: Mid Level Interior Designer
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract: Full Time
Salary: Competitive, depending on level of experience
- Assist and take direction from the Senior Designer in scheming, sourcing, sampling and budgeting.
- Support the delivery of presentations to clients.
- Manage FF&E and interior architectural elements of the design through all the stages from conception through to installation, including procurement.
- Prepare and manage comprehensive schedules. (Lighting, Hard Finishes etc)
- Liaising with the clients, suppliers, contractors and consultants as needed, with or without the Senior Designer.
- Support the Senior Designer, and Junior Designer on project delivery.
- Build relationships with key suppliers.
- At least 2 years interior design experience in the high-end residential market.
- High level of proficiency with CAD and Estimac. (We work with Rhino 2D – experience with this would be a plus but not essential)
- Experience with all elements of FF&E design, specification, management and procurement
- Must be confident with reading, commenting on and draughting technical plans, elevations, sections and details, as well as designing fitted joinery and furniture.
- Exceptional design and communication skills
- Competent in taking meetings and site visits without the Senior Designer present
- Self-motivated able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be a detail orientated, problem solver with great negotiation skills and comfortable handling a budget.
Please send your CV, portfolio, and a package of technical drawings to email@example.com for our consideration.